VIP Sports Package

<p>When will they be made available for incoming freshmen for fall?</p>

<p>I definitely want to buy one, and early as possible before they run out.</p>

<p>Also, when I go to order student tickets, I have to enter my 10 digit puid, which I do, but it tells me that it is invalid. To I have to be a CURRENT student at the school to use it?</p>

<p>It is available for everyone at a certain time. I believe they offer it around May/June? </p>

<p>You do not have to be a current student to use it. I remember that was happening to everyone in regards to the invalid ID. I forgot what you had to do to solve it… Pretty sure someone can give you some advice.</p>

<p>I’m not sure how they send you your ID number but make sure you’re typing in the beginning zero, not the last zero (so 00111-11111 NOT 01111-11110) and typed in withOUT the “-”. That solves most of the problems, but if that doesn’t work you have to call the ticket center I believe? And they will straighten it all out.</p>

<p>Now that I think about it, I actually think you might have to be registered for classes to buy the tickets or enrolled at Purdue (a “student” to buy student tickets). This is just a hunch but it makes sense that it wouldn’t work for you now if you’re not enrolled in classes. But the VIP cards will be available mid-summer, after you will have registered for classes so it shouldn’t be a problem then.</p>