Virginia Tech Application

So for VT all I need to do is submit my coalition application and include my SAT/ACT scores and coursework and that’s it, I’m done?

Yes - last year there was another website you had to put your coursework in but this year they pull the coarsework from the coalition application.

@cbl1 but where on the website would it show if i got accepted or not?

Once you submit your coalition application, you will get an email with instructions to create guest account. Acceptance will be posted on the guest account.

https://vt.edu/admissions/undergraduate/apply/status.html Guest account access in upper right

Acceptances are posted Early Decision (Dec 15), Early Action (Feb 22), Regular Decision (March 5)

@cbl1 This might be a dumb question but, do you know if anyone has received any decisions? I know its a bit early but you never know.

First decisions won’t go out until Dec 15. That will only be for those applying early decision. They do not have rolling admission - they all go out in one batch at a time per schedule above.

@cbl1 Ok so they all go out on one day?

Yes

@cbl1 So i am on the website, where it says “View Application Summary”. When the decisions come, where on that page would it say if I got accepted or not.

It will update on that page