Virginia Tech C/O 2018 Waitlist Thread

<p>@Madakronic Yup we got in. Payment options are up.</p>

<p>hey guys I also got off of the wait list super happy right now!</p>

<p>My son just got off the wait list and was accepted to VT!</p>

<p>I got off the wait-list too! I didn’t see it coming at all. Just happened to randomly open my email and then bam there it was! </p>

<p>are you all engineering candidates?</p>

<p>@agg999 Nope, I got put in University Studies. By the way I feel like the waitlist was generous this year.</p>

<p>No but ROTC corp of cadets!</p>

<p>Do you guys know when we recieve financial aid information for accepted waitlist students</p>

<p>My son (Virginia) was offered admission from waitlist on Monday, May 12. He is accepted the offer. Biochemistry at Tech. Neuroscience at George Mason. Biologyu at VCU.</p>

<p>Son notified on email AND got offer package in mail same day.</p>

<p>so did anyone get off the waitlist for engineering?</p>

<p>First, congrats to everyone. Second, I just got in!! They literally just called a few minutes ago. My birthday is tomorrow and this is the best present i could have gotten!! Does anyone i’ll know when fin aid stuff?I heard some people got a 6k scholarship once they got off the waitlist </p>

<p>Son offered space in US today via email. </p>

<p>For those of you accepted off the waitlist, did you notice a status change on your VA Tech site? For example, my son’s status changed from his intended major to Regular Freshman Applicant </p>