Virginia tech Class of 2019 regular decision Thread

Grrrr I’m so frustrated and disappointed. I haven’t heard back from any colleges yet and VA Tech is my first choice :frowning:

Do you guys that got in mind posting stats?

Hey, when did you guys apply?
I applied right before the regular decision deadline, so maybe I will get it March?
I am too scared to check…

We’re OOS - SAT 1930, CR 580 M 740 WR 610 many AP classes, 4’s and 5s on exams

My son applied in September for Regular Decision. He just wanted to be done with the application process.

Stats
GPA 3.95 unweighted/4.25 weighted
SAT 750 math/610 critical reading/690 writing
7 AP classes
4 year varsity track team

@asixbn are you in state or out?

Sorry, we’re in state. Also some info from an email I just got from Admissions. I asked whether it was safe to assume that he was offered to his first choice and the email said yes, the offer listed is for first choice. I’m guessing that is the same for everyone because they didn’t have any details about my son in the email I sent them.

My daughter was accepted! Happy day! @ksp0597 …she applied late November.

Just got denied from the University of Texas at Austin :confused: was hoping to hear from Tech today. I guess it’s just a bad day all around.

Accepted,

35act
4.1GPA
10AP’s
Bunch of EC’s

yep

I must be looking in the wrong place. I go to the link, click Application information then fall 2015 but all I see is my daughters application info?

@JMUDAD you have to look at her application summary, and underneath application data they’ve added a bar that states the decision.

Thanks, just says admission term and admission type so guess we are waiting till March.

scroll down JMUDAD, you should see OFFERED ADMISSION in burgundy where there is application data. Otherwise, she has to wait for round 2 decisions.

nvm, I’m too slow.

Aughh nothing yet and my application has been in since mid Oct. Do you think they’ll be loading in decisions for awhile today or was it just a one time entry?

Just spoke to the VA Tech admissions office and they said that if you were offered admission it is to your first choice school (for example, engineering). No second choice decisions were released today.

thank you for that information

Ksp, applied early November! And skdoss I saw you posted your stats somewhere else and had similar ones to you. 1250/1940 sat. 610 CR 640 math. Gpa is a 3.85 weighted 4.53. im sure you have nothing worry about!

Does anyone know when honors info comes out?

I would assume they’re done posting decisions as they close at 5 PM