Virginia Tech Class of 2025 — Decision Release Date: Mar 1-15

OOS offers will be higher because of yield. Virginia kids are more likely to commit. That is probably true for most popular public universities.

1 Like

Anyone know what time we can expect decisions on Feb. 19th? From previous years?

I think 5 pm

1 Like

ED for C/O 2025 was released at 5PM EST so expect the same for EA

1 Like

I just used that link and it really was interesting. I think I have a good chance and I put in everything about myself and it was a 90.9% acceptance for my major so

Awesome looks like you’re going to be a hokie!!!

Are you in state? One thing that isn’t captured in that chart is region of Virginia, high school, etc. Historically, it is harder to get in from certain areas that are more populous and with more ‘competitive’ high schools. Good luck to you!

EA Decisions always seem to be on a Friday. Last year they came out around 4:00 p.m.

What link?

Any chance it can come out today?

There is a chance, but I think it is highly unlikely they will.

Anyone see the withdraw application section? Maybe that means there’s a chance of release?

I dont have it hmmm

I don’t have it, where do you see it?

I don’t see it either and was wondering if anyone has seen it before? I don’t think it’s a sign of acceptances or rejections though. If their previously was a section and it’s not here today, I think it’s possible they could release today. This is only speculation though.

1 Like

I know that the day UVA released decisions they got rid of that part for their application portal, you could be right but we shouldn’t get our hopes up.

2 Likes

I agree

I don’t think it was prevoiously there… but I’ve never seen a withdraw section in the portal.

Me neither

can you get deferred for EA?