Virginia Tech Class of 2025 — Decision Release Date: Mar 1-15

I think only waitlisted

I guess nothing today.

I would check last year’s EA thread. I may be mistaken, but I thought there was a post on there from a student who got deferred EA to RD.

Its coming out either Feb 21 or 22 defo. Coz it only comes between these two days EACH YEAR. not later, not sooner. just 21 or 22.

But in previous years those were Fridays. Pretty sure it will be Friday once again this year.

I heard it is coming Feb 19th

1 Like

I’ve been hearing the same thing.

from where?

We called the admissions office and they said to check the portal at the end of the week and every year decisions come out on friday. Most colleges don’t release decisions on the weekends.

hopeforthebest123…You are “defo” wrong as speculation is “defo” not fact based input.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how competitive Human Nutrition Food and Exercise (HNFE) is? Gpa is a little subpar(3.58 altho huge upward trend), 1410 sat and 31 act. This year is pretty different so idk

:laughing::laughing::laughing: My bad.

not super competitive, I think you should be fine

How does VT feel about upward trends, I got straight A’s in IB last year but my freshman/sophomore years are horrendous. I’m nervous about the high application numbers and how that hurts my chances.

3 Likes

upward trends are always good, whatever university it is. dw, just have faith in yourself

2 Likes

Thank u and I love your username!

1 Like

Looks like average gpa was 3.9 last year for HNFE. You can look at trends on this website specific to your major.

https://irweb.aie.vt.edu/webtest/FreshmenSummary.aspx

2 Likes

anyone know what time ED was released, probably would be the same

~5 p.m. I was at work and got deferred lol

1 Like

I just saw a post on FB for a VT Corps of Cadets group: “VT Admissions formal notification for Early Action applicants is Monday, February 22nd. But, Admissions hopes to have Early Action offers posted to students accounts by 5pm this Friday, February 19th.”

4 Likes