Virginia tech corps of cadets

Hey so I’m really interested in doing army ROTC and the corps of cadets at Virginia Tech. I have read just about everything online I think I can find about it. Was just wondering if there was anyone with any real first hand experience with the program who could offer some insight. Specifically any current cadets would really help! I would love to know more about the red phase, freshman year, the general feel among cadets, etc. basically anything you find helpful would be really appreciated! :slight_smile: ty

Advice: I doubt anyone in the Corps uses emoticons.

Wow…thanks…some really great advice

At this point, I’ve spoken to hundreds of people about VT. First time I’ve ever heard this.

Sounds like vtcrusader has issues with VT and keeps posting same message on multiple threads…

Probably could not handle academics. No need to start talking murder rate unless you have specific facts

@alli123421 I think there’s some face book pages for C of C and there’s a VT reddit page that’s very active.

My friend has 2 sons who recently went to Tech and thru the Cadet program. With Army now. She has nothing but praise for it and they have done well. Sorry I can’t give you more specific advice. I would hope the school could put you in touch with current cadets now. I know they work hard, get up early and have NO tolerance for nonsense that typical students get into. So if that fits your profile, I’m sure you’d love it.