Virginia Tech Early Decision Results

wow. That sounds harsh. So sorry.

@fearlessK me too! I’m hoping it was just an error though…I’m really worried.

Will this be the official thread where people are going to post their admission status or will there be a separate thread for just that?

I logged on this morning and there’s a new/blank field “Final Highschool Transcript”. Hoping that’s a good sign! 5pm can’t come soon enough.

I’ve always had a blank line for Final high school transcripts. I’m anxiously waiting for 5:00 too!!

how did the people that got rejected get notified?

They logged on and their results was posted on the app status page.

I have the final transcript section too, so now i’m confused…hoping for good news this evening.

@fearlessK do you have the “Final Transcripts” section in your application portal now too?

Final Transcript shown here, but wasn’t that always there?

@AnimalScience518 my S applied for regular admission and he is showing the final transcripts field. I’m not sure it means anything with regard to an ED decision.

@msvirginia I think you’re right.

@msvirginia it might have been…guess i’ll just have to wait until 5pm to find out

Good luck to everyone who applied!

@hopefulcadet333 yeah, I usually visit the website everyday and I found out that I was denied on Saturday and when I checked yesterday night it was gone.

@AnimalScience518 yes I see it!

Tech just announced 6 PM via twitter!! good luck

Try your portal…results are up!

I got in to BIT!
5 APs
3.5 GPA UW
1220 SAT
No AP calculus at all!
Honestly, I’m Schocked!

I got deferred, but that’s what I was expecting. :(( 3.62 GPA, 1160 SAT, applied for Geosciences. I’m also from NOVA so…