Virginia Tech Early Decision Results

Hokies23–does it say “deferred” or does it now say "regular decision? Sorry for this result.

Hokies23–does it say “deferred” or does it now say "regular decision? Sorry for this result

@NOVAMOM123 It says deferred in bold by the Decision tab

I got deffered :confused: 4.2 GPA, 1270 SAT, 10 AP classes. I applied for architecture.

My son was deferred from Engineering - 4.03 GPA, 1470 SAT, 33 ACT, 9 AP classes, 3 DE classes. Disappointed to not be done with the process.

I was also deferred… 3.9 UW GPA, 1400 SAT, 3 Duel Enrollment classes with many honors classes. I applied for engineering.

Got in to engineering!!! Check stats on my previous post

My son was accepted to CoE. In-state from NOVA.
1410 SAT (770m 640rw)
3.95uw/4.35w GPA
Eagle Scout
9APs
3DE
A+ in BC calculus as Jr. Multi variable calculus as SR. As in AP Chem and AP Physics.
Many extra-curriculars
Varsity track and X-country

Son accepted to engineering!
In-state (NOVA)
SAT: 1250
WGPA: 4.36
UWGPA 3.92

8 APs (all As) and lots of honors & engineering electives
3-sport varsity athlete plus job for 2 years, etc.

Phew!

How do we know if we got into the honors college? Will that come later? Or how do we know if we got denied from honors college? Cause some friends of mine have a box where it says they were invited to honors college, but I don’t even have the box. Is that a defiance? Or is it just not in yet

@Hokieboys Honors college decision came in a separate envelope at a later date last year.

What about for the online guest account area though?

I was accepted for architecture
OOS
31 ACT
3.85 UW, 4.35 W
had a part time job, varsity sport, and 150+ service hours
4 APs
1 DE
most all other classes were honors.

Got deferred from BIT with these stats: I have a 3.96 GPA weighted. I have a 1230 SAT (650 Math 580 reading) 8APs, Job, and many clubs. Also a 1st gen Asian college student. I’m kinda dissapointed but hopefully I get in regular decision

Deferred to regular decision as well…

I got deferred 1280 sat 3.35 GPA

@Kpanther I was accepted to BIT with my stats being lower than yours in every category… maybe I’m just lucky. Don’t worry, you’ll almost certainly get into BIT during the regular decision process if I somehow managed to get in.

Deferred

Deferred

We got it