Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>I mean it doesn’t hurt but if you know you have sent the grades then you KNow they received them right…lol btw the email that I got didn’t ask my teachers to send in my grades for each specific subject, they just asked me to ask the teacher and email them back(i hope you got the same type of email)… Lol just hang in there…</p>

<p>oh nope…mine asked me to ask my teachers for my grades and have them send each specific grade to him…which i don’t know if that’s happened to anyone else on here, knowing my luck it hasnt :frowning: i guess i’ll just keep waiting but i might email them in a few days lol</p>

<p>If your grades are fine, i dont think you should have a problem with anything…</p>

<p>Admission’s doesn’t look at you HS grades at all, they are only there to help you get put into classes if you’re admitted.</p>

<p>That’s why you don’t need to send you final HS transcript until before you enroll.</p>

<p>Sigh…I think I’m never gonna get this bird.</p>

<p>Thats how I feel too :/</p>

<p>YUP Me too.</p>

<p>I noticed on top it says “this is the summary of the application that was selected” and before it said “this is the summary of the application processed”. so AWESOME no hokie bird. def means there’s no hope :(</p>

<p>^^^are you sure it hasn’t always said that?</p>

<p>Virginia Tech Undergraduate Admissions </p>

<p>The phrase to which you refer (“This is a summary of the processed application that was selected.”) is the standard text on our application status page. It means that the application you submitted is being reviewed. The summary allows you to check whether items such as your transcript(s) have been received. Be on the lookout for your decision letter by December 15.</p>

<p>Best wishes,
Undergraduate Admissions</p>

<p>^^thats from a vt admissions facebook… i found it on google</p>

<p>Mine has that too. It’s a little ray of hope.</p>

<p>Got my hokie bird today :slight_smile: I am so relieved! I was losing so much hope since I finished my app back in January!</p>

<p>Awesome!!!</p>

<p>hey would any of the accepted transfers want to start a thread to talk about classes, orientation, and stuff like that ?!</p>

<p>I haven’t been accepted but that sounds like a fantastic idea.</p>

<p>Mine says selected too, i’m pretty sure its always said that though.</p>

<p>if theyre not asking you for your midterm grades and you havent gotten a bird or anythign yet do you think my chances are less?? 3.5 at JMU first semester applying for engineering</p>

<p>Does anyone have a hokie bird with no news of denial or acceptance right now? I have a hokie bird but nothing else… Just curious.</p>

<p>Also just logged on my application status page and it told me how much financial aid I was offered. Is this a good sign?</p>

<p>Of course! They wouldn’t be offering you aid if you weren’t in! Congrats!</p>