Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>@MissHopeful It’s never too late to work something out with one of the admissions people. If you do get in, you’ll probably have to meet with someone to talk about class registration anyways and they can add it then (if they’ve already reviewed your app and are about to give you the hokie).</p>

<p>Has anyone who hasn’t been accepted yet NOT applied for financial aid? I didn’t and I’m wondering if it makes a difference with your app/decision</p>

<p>msouth: Out of the 46 credits I sent them so far, they accepted 42. Only vector calculus did not transfer as there is no equivalent. I will however try to get that to transfer that as an elective when I attend orientation in summer.</p>

<p>I will also send them a further 12 credits after this semester but i know they will all transfer.</p>

<p>got accepted :)</p>

<p>Congrats!!!</p>

<p>Congratulations to all accepted!
To those still without a bird-I’m still right there with ya. We have just this week to go!
Super scared!</p>

<p>Accepted!!!</p>

<p>YAY!</p>

<p>Okay, c’mon Tech. There’s ten days left. Don’t make the rest of us wait that long!</p>

<p>Seriously. i feel like we havent been told because they are probably waiting to hear back from the top tier applicants and see who accepts/how many spots are open for transfers</p>

<p>A lot of you ARE top-tier applicants or at least have better GPAs than others who have been accepted. It really makes no sense that you get denied.</p>

<p>That’s right. Even though I’m worried that I’ll get denied because it happened before when I was trying to get in as a freshman, I’ve been keeping track of who got in and their GPA’s just as a reference, and people lower than @kelc10 and I have gotten in. Sure, our GPA’s aren’t rocket high, but they’re solid and competitive. We stand a good to very good chance of getting in.</p>

<p>If it is any comfort, I have a 3.3 GPA, completed 46 credits at NOVA and was accepted. </p>

<p>So don’t loose hope yet.</p>

<p>I just did the math from what I’ve kept track of, I think I’ve got everybody’s GPA written down here and the average GPA of those who have gotten in is a 3.4.</p>

<p>I was accepted with a 3.2 into Psychology (which isn’t as competitive as a lot of other majors, but still). If I was still waiting I’d be pretty nervous and disillusioned also, but logic says you will get accepted within the next 10 days ;)</p>

<p>3.70 here with no bird or acceptance yet. Those of you in the same boat as me: Hang in there!</p>

<p>I have a 3.2 and I got into biochemistry… No need to lose hope yetttt…</p>

<p>CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ACCEPTED! :slight_smile: You earned it!</p>

<p>Gah. Still waiting. I just need a yes or a no so I can live in peace.</p>

<p>i have a 3.5 for psych so logically i should get in but im still super nervous!</p>

<p>…is this the quiet before the storm (of acceptances)???</p>

<p>So does getting the Hokie Bird mean we’re automatically in? When I click the link, it says there is no evaluation available at this time…</p>