Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>What do you mean it says there is no evaluation?? :confused: Mine doesn’t say anything on the status page?</p>

<p>At the top of my application status page it says, “Your transfer evaluation may be complete. Click here for details.” Beside it there’s the hokie bird, and the link. However, when I click on the link it tells me to check back later…</p>

<p>Those are all good signs. You should get the status changed to “acceptance” soon.</p>

<p>That’s awesome! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend Va. Tech due to family issues, and a variety of other factors forcing me to attend school a little closer to home, but considering what I went through this year at UNC Chapel Hill, it’s an honor to be accepted.</p>

<p>Still no bird for me…cool</p>

<p>Same here. No bird :(</p>

<p>im pretty sure so they don’t send them out over the weekend</p>

<p>That wasn’t the case for me. I actually got my Hokie Bird on a Saturday evening and then I got my official acceptance a week later on a Saturday morning.</p>

<p>No bird for me either.</p>

<p>no bird for me either. I submitted my app at the very last second, could that be why?</p>

<p>We’ve not been able to discern a pattern there. I think it’s totally random. Just whatever application pops up for them, they tackle it. I got mine in on 2/13. Some people last week just found out and they submitted in January. We’re just unfortunately in the last bunch.</p>

<p>I’m also hoping that’s what it is. I sent mine in on the 9th of February</p>

<p>yeah we really have no idea of the order :\ I sent mine in end of january</p>

<p>Anyone know when the next wave of anything (hokie birds, acceptances, rejections) are going out? im still waiting/hoping for a bird!</p>

<p>They’re happening every day now. As for rejection letters, I don’t think those will come until May 1st. But if we haven’t gotten birds by then, it’s pretty much a given that we didn’t make it.</p>

<p>still nothing :/</p>

<p>I just looked at a transfer forum from 2010 and some people didn’t get their credits evaluated, hokie bird or acceptance as late as the 29th and 30th. So that is somewhat of a good sign for the rest of us??</p>

<p>I have a question. Although I have been accepted, I still haven’t receives anything in the mail like a brochure or student packet. </p>

<p>Has anyone received one yet? If so, does Tech send those via USPS or via UPS/FedEx?</p>

<p>i talked to someone at admissions and there is still a final group that hasn’t been evaulated and that group won’t hear if they are accepted or rejected until right before or on may 1st. didn’t say anything about the bird though</p>

<p>i was just going to ask earlier that if we didn’t get a hokie bird by this friday then there would probably be no hope of us getting accepted but the 29th and 30th would be the weekend so that’s promising i guess?</p>