Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>hey if you guys dont mind what were your majors and all?</p>

<p>Ah okay. Well I’m holding out hope that you and the rest of us get them on the 29/30th like last year.</p>

<p>if your applicated/file has already been reviewed and you don’t have a hokie bird then why wouldn’t they have sent you a rejection letter as well ya know?! i’m very confused. why were they unable to break the news to some and make the rest wait till may 1st…</p>

<p>able to break the news*</p>

<p>@vtpsych93- Studio Art, 3.34</p>

<p>is that a competitive major? i have a 3.58 for psych which i heard is high but now im nervous and worried haha</p>

<p>@Jennyk13</p>

<p>How do you know if your file has been reviewed???</p>

<p>I emailed to ask if it had been looked at. This was around 2 1/2 weeks ago.
Studio Art is not competitive. That’s why I thought I had a pretty solid chance. I mean, who goes to VT for art? LOL. :smiley: But I was rejected before when I applied senior year. So my nerves are really on edge this time.</p>

<p>JennyK13…don’t you think that if it was reviewed 2 1/2 weeks ago then if you would have gotten rejected then you would have gotten something in the mail on the 24th like the others? sounds to me like they’re just making you wait a little longer for the good news haha</p>

<p>@jmugirl16 I hope, hope, hope that’s it.</p>

<p>How do you know if it’s been reviewed or looked at? Mine still says “this is the application that has been selected”</p>

<p>I emailed them earlier this afternoon with my name and application ID number and they told me my file had already been reviewed. You can email them and inquire about the status</p>

<p>Okay thanks! And did they actually tell you that you were not accepted?</p>

<p>Wait yours says "this is the application that has been selected’? Mine says "This is a summary of the processed application that was selected. "</p>

<p>Difference?</p>

<p>my bad that’s what I meant!</p>

<p>I got my rejection letter today</p>

<p>i have a feeling my rejection is in the mail, i just live in northern va so it hasn’t reached me yet :&lt;/p>

<p>greenshark i’m so so sorry! where are you from? </p>

<p>wannabehokie i’m two hours away from tech but i put my home address on my application which is in northern va so i have that feeling too</p>

<p>Sorry to hear that greenshark what school are you going to now? And just stay positive guys you never know what could happen. What made you want to transfer from JMU @jmugirl16?</p>

<p>sorry greenshark :confused: did it update on your status page as well?</p>