Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>pretty sure if we didnt get a bird by now were not getting in. not tryna be pessimistic but yeah. good luck to everyone else though. i am giving up and moving on haha</p>

<p>@vtpysch93 Same! Haha I am thinking the same way. We are in the same situation. No rejection letter, no bird…Still waiting and praying!</p>

<p>Same! No mail, no bird.</p>

<p>If it still has “This is a summary of the processed application that was selected,” does that mean they haven’t made a decision about you yet?</p>

<p>yeah im only giving myself like a 25% chance of getting in lol</p>

<p>no rejection in the mail today for me either, i don’t see a point in making us wait like this</p>

<p>the only reason i can think of is they still haven’t gotten to all the apps</p>

<p>agreed vtpsych, but still scared</p>

<p>Yeah I don’t think they have yet I sent them an email but I didn’t receive a reply. They’re probably really backed up still.</p>

<p>Received my rejection in the mail today. Oh well, thankfully I applied to other schools.</p>

<p>I was going for architecture.</p>

<p>alright so i was asked for my midterm grades april 2nd and my teachers submitted them by the 13th and i emailed the admissions officer who emailed me twice asking if they had received all of my grades & he never emailed me back…until today…telling me that all midterm grades have been reviewed and that i should receive notification of my admission decision within the next week…</p>

<p>i had checked my status page earlier and saw no change so i was guessing i got rejected but i just checked my status page again and i gave a hokie bird now?! i honestly cannot tell if i’m dreaming and i’m almost scared to be happy but i wanted to share this with you guys!</p>

<p>That’s awesome jmugirl16! Congrats!</p>

<p>congrats!!! hopefully more of us get them tomorrow</p>

<p>So I just realized that they said I would receive my decision by the end of this week. There is no mail on sunday so that leads me to believe that I will receive a letter tomorrow. My credits have not been evaluated yet so I think that means I will get denied. I have until 3am to get one…haha</p>

<p>Hey, we still have monday and tuesday’s mail too. The deadline is May 1st. If you asked on earlier this week he may have meant week as in the next seven days. Not just the end of this one.</p>

<p>Congrats Jmugirl16! What are your stats and major?</p>

<p>thank you everyone (: </p>

<p>JennyK13 i got a 3.0 first semester and probably a 3.8 this semester & i’m majoring in hospitality and tourism management!</p>

<p>Thanks! And wow, what a relief for you. It’s so close to the end!</p>

<p>I didn’t think this would happen at all but my last name is at the very end of the alphabet so the midterm grades I sent in were probably reviewed at the very end. I know my gpa isn’t very high but I felt very confident in my essays. There’s still time people, clearly anything goes so don’t lose hope. Goodluck!</p>

<p>The last round of decisions comes out “next week”, I assume on Tuesday. Since people have gotten the bird on weekends, there’s 3 more days to get it! On Monday we’ll probably see a lot of Hokie birds.</p>