Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>I hope to see you in the Spring 2013 Transfer thread! :slight_smile: Oh, here we go again! Haha.</p>

<p>I was denied as well but thankfully I got into UVa. Good luck to everyone if they are applying next year.</p>

<p>Denied from Tech but got into UVA??? Wow that’s insane but good luck at UVA</p>

<p>I got waitlisted and they called me yesterday telling me i got in. I just hope they dont take it away because I am failing 2 of my classes because of personal health reasons and just the lack of motivation. Should I email them explaining my situtation?</p>

<p>Vtech…what is your major?</p>

<p>Computer engineering, however I think they put me in university studies because my grades are not as good as expected.</p>

<p>I got a message back saying that it wasn’t my GPA that got me rejected, but my lack of two completed labs and math. I’ve only done one of each, but I do have my two english classes done. How frustrating. They’d make more money if I took those classes there, and I’m on par with the rest of the rising Junior art students- I have more than enough art credits so that I wouldn’t be behind. Oh well. I’ll try for Spring '13.</p>