Virginia Tech notification date

<p>Or maybe it just showed up because they finally finished evaluating your credits. Apparently they hadn't before if they just called.</p>

<p>Teach I don't think so because I did not get the congrats admitted yet. So I think they are doing the eval now. N E way I am not positive, but it is my best guess. Either way you guys shoudl feel good that they are moving through the apps. and I think your all going to hear soon!! I was a deadline app so... </p>

<p>Teach keep posting so I can give you a congrats as well. You'll get in man!!</p>

<p>anyone have any news? also, in case i get in...does anyone know which apartment buildings are the best/closest?</p>

<p>got the current program box today as a transfer...hope this means im in. too excited to go to sleep now. good thing i dont have class today lol</p>

<p>Still haven't heard anything :-/</p>

<p>I've had the current program box for a few weeks now and nothing else has changed.</p>

<p>kb do you have the current program or eval? i have neither</p>

<p>I've had the current program for a long time now. I think mine appeared once I had sent all my transcripts and things in. I don't have the transfer eval yet, but I think that will take a little longer since I go to a state school in PA but idk. I just hope I hear soon :-(</p>

<p>i just got the current program and the transfer evaluation! i hope this means im in</p>

<p>i had current program for a month guys, do not sweat it.</p>

<p>The current program box and transfer credit evaluation appeared on my page this afternoon. I applied to Urban Affairs from BRCC around the deadline.</p>

<p>Well, my rejection letter came in the mail today. So much for that.</p>

<p>sorry about the news teach :-/ did your status on the transfer application page change as well?</p>

<p>Has anyone who is trying to transfer into communications heard yet?
I have a 3.6 at NYU and I'm trying to transfer to tech as a sophomore. I've heard that it's a capped major, so I'm starting to get a little worried that I haven't heard anything from them yet.</p>

<p>Nope. oh, and I'm a communications major and I got rejected, so I guess they're starting to hear. I have a 4.0 and am currently a freshman at RU.</p>

<p>Wow, how did you not get accepted teach?? And does anyone know if business is capped? I think it is but i'm not certain...now i'm getting pretty nervous...</p>

<p>Yeah I'm applying to be a comm major and i haven't heard anything yet. Guessing my rejection letter is on its way through the mail...but who knows.</p>

<p>has anyone had the current program box then later gotten rejected? I still haven't heard anything new.</p>

<p>ABC I think they have, but just so you know, even when the lady called me and told me she was going to extend an offer I did not get the congrats right away. I got the credit eval stuff, then 4 or 5 days later I got the congrats</p>

<p>the current program box on my page disappeared. has this happened to anybody else? probably not a good sign imo</p>