Virginia Tech notification date

<p>According to there website if your chosen for the honors you should have heard by late feb. if not they said they will be sending admissions decisions by April 1st</p>

<p>I gave the admissions office a call and they said that Admissions Office will send out an email on where to check if we have accepted or not this Friday after 5pm.</p>

<p>she didnt have any idea about the app page changing from
Application Data</p>

<p>Admission Term: Fall Semester 2009
Admission Type: Transfer Applicant</p>

<p>to this:</p>

<p>Current Program</p>

<p>Level: Undergraduate
Catalog Term: Fall Semester 2009
Campus: Blacksburg</p>

<p>Is that a freshmen notification date?
When is the Transfer notification date? same as freshmen?</p>

<p>Kin I am wondering the same thing. I would say that is probably Fresh reg dec., but that it wouldn't be all that surprising for some transfers to get the info too. I would think until you see declined your still in the running. I am a transfer and hoping to hear this Friday. </p>

<p>I know the Admin office keeps saying they don't know what the Current Program info is, but I think they probably have to say that, because nothing is official until it says congrats accepted. I think it does matter though, just an opinion. Why waste time and add it if it didn't matter, doesn't make a whole ton of sense. Having served in the military I have seen stranger though so...</p>

<p>well.. I see you have 'current program info' on your status page...
I don't even have that on my status page ............................... da**</p>

<p>I haven't heard anyone getting their results from the honors program yet. This is from the web site: "Acceptance letters from University Honors will not begin to be sent until early April, so there is no need to become overly anxious until after that date."</p>

<p>I did not know you did not have it. I thought you did. Do you have it yet? How long ago did you apply?</p>

<p>oh man... I finially got that 'current program info' on my application status page...
and it also says My transfer evaluation may be complete on the top</p>

<p><em>crossing fingers</em>
Good luck, I hope that means good news!</p>

<p>This friday? As in today?</p>

<p>And so the countdown begins..</p>

<p>I'm a bit confused. I thought that if we didn't hear by now it would just be shown on May 1st.</p>

<p>Today might be fresh reg dec. but may also include transfer or some transfer. It could be another month for transfer, don't know for sure.</p>

<p>"I gave the admissions office a call and they said that Admissions Office will send out an email on where to check if we have accepted or not this Friday after 5pm."</p>

<p>Anybody get an email yet???</p>

<p>No I was going off what arash said, lol. You would be able to check it on the app status page so...</p>

<p>fndjfksdgbjsd</p>

<p>I keep checking every second!
I havent gotten an email and the status page hasn't changed although it does have the "current program" info.</p>

<p>ahh.</p>

<p>Heroes r u fresh or transfer? When did you apply?</p>

<p>i havent gotten an email yet.
and its 5pm in Virginia... (what</a> time is it in blacksburg - Google Search)</p>

<p>on a side note, has it always asked for a final transcript?</p>

<p>High School Transcript 01/26/09<br>
Final High School Transcript <=========================
ACT English 01/11/09 Score = 24
ACT Math 01/11/09 Score = 33
SAT Verbal 01/11/09 Score = 590
SAT Math 01/11/09 Score = 680
Signed Honor Statement 01/16/09</p>

<p>undergrad fresh. I applied in decemeber (I think?) Regular decision</p>

<p>I was wondering about the transcript too. I mean they wouldnt list it if they didn't need it right? ah.</p>

<p>aha.. heroes - i'm in the same boat... i have the status page up... this page up which i also keep refreshing in case anyone says it changed for them... and i also have the facebook 2013 group for VT up which i also refresh in case anyone there has gotten an answer... ahh!</p>

<p>Yeah, I keep checking, too. I don't even have the "current program" stuff, though. A little worried, but maybe I'll just be finding out on May 1st.</p>