Virginia Tech notification date

<p>haha, im going to feel really bad if an email doesnt come today.</p>

<p>lol aurash... even if it doesn't i'd just laugh!</p>

<p>so while some people are on, anyone want to chance me?</p>

<p>Im applying for engineering.
GPA: 5.551/7 [i know, its bad].
3.04/4 uw
Im in the top 26% (4 seats away from quarter)
SAT:W: 550, CR: 590, M: 680; 1270/1820
SAT II: Math I: 720, Math II: 740
ACT: M-33, R-30, W-24, S-26
a bunch of: Ap classes, ECs, Volunteer hours (>200), and ALOT of work experience (been working since 2004)</p>

<p>also signed up for the corps</p>

<p>I'm pretty sure they come out today. Someone on the facebook group said they called as well and that they were at least "sending out letters on the 20th."</p>

<p>eeeeep.</p>

<p>The SAT scores look good. The reason I got rejected last time was because my Math SAT was under 500.</p>

<p>im only worried about my gpa... GAH
HURRY UP AND RELEASE DECISIONS!!!</p>

<p>Admissions told me that decisions would be posted sometime after 5 PM today, March 20. "Sometime" means.... who knows. How hard can it be to push "enter"? Maybe they are pushing a "button" for each name?!
Reminds me of the Brian Regan comedy skit where he wants to get his phone service turned on, and they say it will be next Thursday.He asks what it takes to get the service turned on, and they say, "oh, someone just has to flip a switch." Then he goes into this whole "go switch flipper, go!" Sigh.</p>

<p>hey zimmer, you applied to UTA right?</p>

<p>No, not to UTA. Why?</p>

<p>
[quote]
Admissions told me that decisions would be posted sometime after 5 PM today, March 20. "Sometime" means.... who knows. How hard can it be to push "enter"? Maybe they are pushing a "button" for each name?!

[/quote]
</p>

<p>I went through the exact same though process at 5:05 haha</p>

<p>nvm, could have sworn i saw you in that thread</p>

<p>shoot, ive been waitlisted</p>

<p>LOL, and RIGHT as I post they update with decisions.</p>

<p>I got accepted to Engineering. Now the big question is, do I go here or accept scholarships to VCU D:</p>

<p>Son waitlisted , instate with 1360 SAT(M and CR).</p>

<p>No transfers got info yet huh? Guess I can wait a month to have a panic attack.</p>

<p>Waitlisted, wow. Son will be crushed. I'm crushed! His brother who is already at VT will be crushed. Wow.</p>

<p>zimmer, you instate?
and what are your sons stats?</p>

<p>Yes, I'm in. Good luck to the rest of you</p>

<p>Yes,Zimmer,I'm very disappointed as well. There must have been very tough competition. Sorry to hear of the waitlistings. Congratulations to those that were accepted.</p>

<p>don't, but it is funny!!!!!</p>