Virginia Tech notification date

<p>Keith as soon as Tech got everything they needed from me I had the current program box without a transfer evaluation, and was accepted a month later.</p>

<p>MSC, your the man for making me look like an ARSE, but making me feel a lot lot better. Thanks bro!</p>

<p>Cause that is when I got the progam info too, as soon as they received my official trans. Thanks a lot man!!</p>

<p>where is all of this current program box and credit eval all supposed to appear? on the main page? all mine says is "processed application"</p>

<p>do you have to get the current program box to be getting your notification soon? i dont have it at all and i still check my status hoping to get a notification but if that means im not getting it anytime soon i guess i could stop hoping. has anyone gotten in without first getting the current program box?</p>

<p>I don't think it's totally necessary. I've known people who got in and never saw that stuff on their page before.</p>

<p>Has anybody gotten accepted or denied this week?</p>

<p>i know of a girl that said she got in on tuesday..but up till then i had a feeling that people always found out on fridays because last friday a bulk of transfers found out so i was hoping tomorrow they'd send some out. i'm guessing that girl just didn't check her status and got a letter on tuesday cuz i know tech isn't her number 1. you can correct me if i'm wrong about the finding out on fridays thing but as of right now im crossing my fingers to hear something tomorrow</p>

<p>fair point strawberry</p>

<p>thats exciting that there is a chance we could find out by tomorrow!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>My school's on lock down. -_- Tons of fun.</p>

<p>I just got accepted. I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck, and thanks for all the help. I know how hard it is to wait and get rejected. But sometimes, the second time can be a charm.</p>

<p>Congrats!!!!! What school Orb?</p>

<p>ah! im guessing the finding out on fridays thing is right. mine didnt change at all, congrats though orbital! keith did yours not change either?</p>

<p>also, all of us that haven't heard yet, what schools did everyone apply to? i applied to the college of architecture and urban studies. to major in environmental policy and planning, not arch..lol</p>

<p>Im a freshman at odu and I am still waiting to hear back. I applied for the health, nutrition, and fitness major (something like that). Hopefully we will hear back soon. Congrats to all that have been accepted so far!! I also have the current program box, but not the credit evaluation. I hope this is not a bad thing.</p>

<p>Just got accepted! Saw it online!! Transfer student, junior standing.</p>

<p>congrats on all the transfers that got accepted today!! i haven't heard anything.</p>

<p>has anyone heard of people getting rejections..? i wonder if not hearing means its a rejection because i havent heard of anyone being notified with a rejection yet</p>

<p>wondering the same strawberry. I tried to ask them that recently and got the generic answer. I would hope they would inform you as soon as they were aware so you could move on, but I have a feeling rejections are coming at one time. Hope I am wrong</p>

<p>I think if we have not recieved a decision yet it does not mean we are getting denied. These people could have sent thier applications sooner and admissions may have not gotten around to all of the applications yet. It is very tough waiting but I think we should stay positive. Congrats to all those accepted!!</p>