Virginia Tech Regular Decision Thread

@lolodavis it’s on hokie spa after you accept your offer of admission and make your VT account and email. Hope that helps! And @STEM2017 thank you I’ll definitely check tomorrow as well

Thank you very much @Kpanther! We aren’t accepting without knowing her financial aid package, so I guess we’ll wait for snail mail…

Do you need to accept your offer of admission in order to access your financial packet online?

You have to accept the offer of admission to see how much it’s going to cost even though most people wouldn’t accept an offer until they know how much it’s going to cost? I feel like this is so much harder than it needs to be.

You don’t need to accept admission to see your financial aid.

Ok, it really is up. You guys dont believe me. Go to hokie spa, click on financial information, then the academic year and itll tell you the financial information.

The problem is, many of us are getting error messages so we can’t log in to Hokie SPA.

I had to go to incognito because my regular browser wouldnt let me log in

Sigh, no scholarship…

How do I log on?

Hey guys…still a little confused…DD is getting an error page message. Do you have to accept admission to see the financial aid package?

You have to log in using your PID that you have to create. But search hokie spa in google and log in from there

It also wasnt working on my computer so I had to use my phone

DD tried from her phone and still getting an error message–any idea on what she is doing wrong? Many thanks!!!

How do I create a PID though? The first question it asks is for a number on a VT id card which I obviously don’t have. (Edit: I think we can get this from our physical letter, checking now) (Edit 2: The number on the letter didn’t work, not sure what else to try.)

Any In State receive scholarship?

Just try again tomorrow morning, the 3/12 date seems like they really meant 3/13.

@ljlom2000 DD said it is on the HokieSPA site…look at the first paragraph…underlined in blue

Lol, full tuition for me. Not exactly surprised, but was hoping for a scholarship.

DD and I are obviously doing something wrong… We get a SSO error every time we try to log in to hokiespa using her guest account credentials… Going to bed…