Virginia Tech Transfer Fall 2020

@LeviR Probably should’ve applied to Chemistry. The geoscience department, as well as some others, are very used to people using the major as “a path to engineering” and they’ve gotten really good at noticing the signs. The Chem department, on the other hand, will take almost anyone. I believe they took a transfer I talked to with a 2.5 last year.

same here! I got into vcu and Vtech so now I’m just waiting on uva

@Ari1123 what’s yours?

Guys my portal just got updated with Honor college offer!!! “more info will be mailed”
wasn’t expecting that at all tbh

i got it as well!!

how did you guys get your ID # to make your VT username?

@VirginiaTech4 You have to pay the deposit, wait a few days for an email, and then you should get an ID number.

@VirginiaTech4 Just now I was able to create username and email. Check your portal to setup your username

does anyone know when we should be receiving our acceptance packages in the mail?

When and how are we going to find out when our orientation is? Since i got in for summer i’m planning on taking classes in summer which is next month.

Created ID. we have to wait 3 days to do housing, it looks like.

@ab201937 they should send them out in the next 2 weeks!!

I got an email a little bit ago about registering for virtual orientation online

We have until June 1st to say if we’re transferring to vt, right? just making sure

@ab201937 your vt email??

@noah24nba yes you do! until then your offer will be on your portal

it came to my VT email and my personal email

are any of you all looking into the transfer LLC??

@ab201937 I’m considering transfer LLC and Hillcrest Honor housing.

can someone share the link to access VT email

go onto OneCampus and there is a link to the Gmail