Virginia Tech Transfer Fall 2020

When I applied back in January, this day seemed like forever away. I am so excited, yet nervous.

i know it sounds very optimistic, but i really hope we all make it in

i’ve been monitoring this thread for a while but finally decided to join in. best of luck to you all today!

Good luck to everyone! Keep an eye on your portals!

I literally can’t focus!!! Looks like I’m not going to be able to get any schoolwork done until after 5? I wish everyone the best!!

I CANT EITHER! everytime i try to work, my mind just goes to thinking about 5pm… @Tenssaek

2 MORE HOURS!!! ahhhh

1 HOUR 51 MINS

Been following this thread for a bit, since I was in your guys’ shoes last year, but I wish each and every one of you the best of luck. Blacksburg and the Tech community are such an awesome place and football season is absolutely insane! It’ll definitely be an adjustment to being in a small town, but it’s all worth it!

when you hear back, put down your gpa and major! just to help other people

This has been one of the longest days of my life!!

this is so nerve-racking!

guys my portal just got updated!! CHECK your portals

My decision has been posted. I’ve been accepted to the The R.B. Pamplin College of Business as a Hospitality and Tourism Management major. I am actually shook right now!!! GPA: 3.70.

Final hour guys! good luck and remember to share your gpa and major.

i got in!!! 3.24 with Guaranteed admission and college of engineering(computer science)

i got in!!!

@ampayne congratulations!!! I also got in 3.92 GPA college of science nanomedicine Major. Do you have any info about your financial aid in your portal?

@TechSoon @VirginiaTech4 Congratulations!! such a relief

@TarekHA thanks bro!