Virginia Tech Transfer Fall 2020

Waitlisted for CoE as a high school senior with a 4.0. Then CoS Geoscience Major with a 3.5. I picked CoS because a admissions rep said that I had a better chance since I did not have Physics in which the CoE required.

Is anyone able to create their username or VT email yet??

I know VT doesn’t look at high school stats, only college stats, for those wondering. They do not have records of previous applications either unless you told an admissions officer you were waitlisted/denied the previous year.

Also, I did not pay my fee yet, but when I do, I will let you @ab201937

did anyone get into honors?

Payment has to clear first before you can set it up using you Student "9"number. May take up to 3 days if credit card it used.

I am waiting to hear from uva as well! so i may drop my spot too!

I got into the Engineering School
Gpa: 3.72
67 credits
CC from Maryland

Accepted!
3.3 GPA
Virginia Community College
Communications

@Ari1123 yes!!

no i haven’t and i paid my fee and the receipt came to my email ??‍♀️

@transfertricia
whats your instagram? (or snap works too)

@ab201937 no i can’t create account either

@Ari1123 ig: thepatriciakelley :blush:

Got into Engineering :slight_smile: ! 3.125 GPA from University of Wisconsin-Madison but I’m originally from Virginia

@TouristHistory do u know when uva should come?

@Asparagusislife May 1st

Got accepted with a 4.0 GPA. Wondering how admission views final grades. My grades during the past month have dropped a little due to the shift to digital learning and I don’t want to get rescinded.

I just checked and Financial Aid information is posted on my portal

Does anybody know how I can see what classes were transferred to VT? Is it possible to see before I accept offer and pay $400?

@marta222 Google “Virginia Tech Transfer Guide” and then click on VCCS Course Equivalencies, you can check class by class if they’ll transfer. if you went to NOVA, i think everything transfers for CS except CSC200 and CSC205