Virginia tech Transfer students

<p>what does the application status page look like or say when you’ve been accepted?</p>

<p>I called admissions today because i saw the HokieBird on my status page last night, and they told me a decision had been made on my application, but they weren’t able to tell me over the phone. I asked them if i went into the admissions office, if they could tell me in person. And i was told its a possibility. So i just got back to RU from Tech and unfortunately they were unable to tell me in person. So pretty much my decision is just sitting there. Anyone have any input or know of any loopholes?</p>

<p>OMG so the hokie bird means a decision has been made?? ugh…i will call tomorrow to ask i forgot to this morning =(</p>

<p>but hey it must be a good sign?</p>

<p>GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!! Make sure to let us know what happens!!!</p>

<p>Hmmm I’ll make sure I visit the office while I’m down there next weekend. Hope my account isn’t still ‘bugged’ I had a problem with my last years transcript somehow following over and not updating with my current status. Long waits are usually worth it for the most part… :/</p>

<p>well looks as if I wont be a student next fall</p>

<p>mphokie - did you get a letter in the mail?</p>

<p>no but I just dont see any bird and am losing hope</p>

<p>@mphokie i feel your pain, im in the same position it sucks</p>

<p>@maraissad123, what are your stats like? major? school? i feel like i ask the same question to everyone lol but this waiting thing is killing me and i just wanna see where i stand with everyone else.</p>

<p>haha its okay i am the same way. I had a 3.48 my first semester with 15 credits and East Carolina University. I am a bio major and my HS GPA was a 3.1. I am out of state so i think that might hurt me. I also transferred to my community college and im taking 17 credits.</p>

<p>the wait is killing me too, everyday i loose alittle hope haha</p>

<p>ahh i’m a bio major too, currently at vcu. from what i hear, bio’s not competitive at tech but now that people are starting to get hokiebirds on their status pages, i’m getting more nervous =/</p>

<p>hey i am in the same position as mhokie and marrisaa…I dont see a hokie bird. Mhokie i have a feeling that since we were part of the onsite admissions that that might be playing a factor in hokie bird absence. since they wanted to see our mid semester grades i think that is our deciding factor right there. but idk…</p>

<p>o wow nvm…i see a hokie bird that says "Your Transfer Credit Evaluation may be complete. " check again guys!</p>

<p>haha wow good job! i just checked again and nothing of course…i feel like being out of state is hurting me :frowning: thats so weird that the hokie bird comes up like late at night</p>

<p>Im thinking the same thing marissad, i feel as if they were already evaluated since we did not get rejected right there</p>

<p>well i emailed on friday to tell them about the summer class i am taking, and they emailed me back and said that they added it to my file. i feel like if i was already rejected they would not have wasted their time adding it to my application…but who knows i guess i just have to wait more</p>

<p>No Hokie bird for me and my friend transferring as well. I’ll swing by the office next weekend when I am there if I haven’t heard from them.</p>

<p>@bizkit64 - stats, major, school? please :)</p>

<p>I told them which classes I was planning on taking during summer but I feel as if they waved it off since I also sent my mid-terms at the same time. Maybe I should email them again but I dont want to be annoying since I just emailed them in the last 10 mins to see if they made a decision on my application page.</p>