Virginia Tech Vs. Purdue

<p>Can any one suggest which of the 2 schools is better for engineering. Especially for aerospace engineering.</p>

<p>As I stated on the Purdue board, In terms of Aerospace Engineering Purdue is ranked higher then Virginia Tech. However you may want to consider Virginia Tech over Purdue if you are a Virginia Resident due to the cost difference.</p>

<p>I've been considering both Purdue and Virginia Tech so I saw both of the boards =P</p>

<p>Dal, are you a virginia Resident?
Whats your choice?</p>

<p>To be honest I think that both programs are strong enough that you can let other factors (how much you like the campus, proximity to home as either a positive or negative) influence your decision.</p>

<p>I agree with Chuy. Yes, I am a Virginia resident but I'm personally not interested in Aerospace Engineering. I am looking at Engineering, but I would prefer to go out of state. So as long as I can manage it, I'm hoping to end up out of state.</p>

<p>VT would be a better bet for undergrad.</p>

<p>Actually, where you want to live after graduation can matter too. If you want to live in the midwest Purdue might be better, but if you want to live in the east VT might be better. Of course after your first job it doesn't matter as much where you graduated from but it's something to think about.</p>