Virginia Tech Waitlist help 2011

<p>anyone have news about Virginia Tech's waitlist/how many are being selected for admission this year? i am anxious and worried and about to cry please help</p>

<p>bmp please help</p>

<p>please people why won’t anyone help</p>

<p>I guess no one here has any WL info, but while you’re waiting remember that patience is a virtue. Find something occupy your time and hopefully you’ll be surprised by a VT phone call.</p>

<p>Good luck to you!</p>

<p>================ty</p>

<p>I’m waiting also to hopefully get off the waitlist and attend Tech. Good luck to you ^^</p>

<p>FRIEND of virgina tech WAITLIST; i HAVE NOT RECEIVED word. COULD THIS BE IN THE END FOR US — HELP DESPERATE</p>

<p>My daughter is off the waitlist and received an acceptance letter from VT last week. We are very happy camper!
Please do not give up the hope!</p>

<p>Collegemom was it an email or snail mail and what was the date on the letter? Appreciate it</p>

<p>I haven’t personally gotten word back from tech either, but hey, no news is good news, right? </p>

<p>So word is that they are accepting off of the waitlist. This is at least good news compared to their history of previous acceptances. I have heard from a good friend that another fellow student had been taken off and offered admission. </p>

<p>I feel your pain though! I just want some sort of response!</p>

<p>She received a letter via regular mail on 5/12 and email on 5/13. Three other friends from her High School also received an acceptance letter.
Good luck to others!</p>

<p>Turns out people from my school have heard back last thurs/fri as well. It looks like were out of luck. It woulda been nice for an email tho so we dont wait…</p>

<p>i have limerence for VT please just get me off asap thx</p>

<p>Son in 09 did not get off the waitlist until June 4th. They may be going to the waitlist in waves. There still is hope until they officially close the waitlist.</p>

<p>listen guys i’m losing patience with all of you if you don’t tell me what’s going on you’re getting BANNED im not kidding plx help</p>

<p>guys seriously respond</p>

<p>You do realize that it is a weekday and most people sleep, work or go to school. Maybe there isn’t anything to be said yet. </p>

<p>Someone already gave you a response. The results of the the waitlist may be ongoing into June.</p>

<p>__________oh god</p>

<p>alright guys don’t worry i sent them an e-mail i should probably be getting off the waitlist now NOMORE WORRY THANQ</p>

<p>ps UPDATE URGENT UPDATE JUST CHECKED mail no letter WHY AM I NOT OFF YET PLZ HELP GIVE ADVICE THANQ</p>