Virginia tech

<p>Do the letters ever come back before april 1st?</p>

<p>Sent from my DROID X2 using CC App</p>

<p>Decision letters**</p>

<p>I got an email saying that they send a few on March 23rd, but I’d love to know as well whether they send anything this month so I don’t have to hold my breath every day.</p>

<p>my son did not receive his letter until late March but his status changed to “admitted” in February with no notice. So check your status this month and good luck!</p>

<p>Yea im really hoping I can find out sooner too… was it just on the status checker page?
Sent from my DROID X2 using CC App</p>

<p>I’m not sure what it was called, but it was the site that you log in to via the vt.edu site and then a user name and password. Before it said “admitted” I think it said “applied” (I THINK!). Also, it did not note into which program he was admitted. He applied Engineering but did not find out that he had actually gotten in to ENG until he rec’d the letter. (many ENG applicants are admitted to VT but not in ENG…they are deferred to University STudies). I hope this helps and good luck!</p>

<p>Yes it did help thank you!</p>

<p>There’s no row that says ‘Applied’ but I will keep on looking there. Thanks for the info! :)</p>

<p>The online status change was on 2/18 last year. Based on this year’s calendar I’d look for early notifications on or near 2/17. People notified early were many of the Honors eligible applicants (notification does not indicate acceptance to Honors), and seemed to come in waves. No idea what is in store for this year. I just thought I’d share last year’s date (which was consistent with the year before). Best of luck.</p>

<p>Yes, that is what happened on our end as well. Son received a letter from VT stating that he was “eligible to apply” for VT Honors IF he were to be accepted to VT. Kind of weird! But regardless, that “honors” letter was what caused son to check his status on the VT site and there he found “admitted”. Best wishes to everyone!</p>