Visit Dress Code

<p>I will be heading to campus next Friday for a tour and meetings with various proffessors and directors and my question is this: what do you think is appropriate attire for this kind of visit? I thought since I will be meeting with several people I should wear kahki’s or a skirt, but my sister (a college student at CofC) said she thought that I would look very out of place and that jeans with a nice top would suffice. Opinions? What did you or your children wear in this situation?</p>

<p>Just wear something red with an elephant on it and they will love you.</p>

<p>Wear whatever you feel comfortable wearing. Many prospective students decide to dress up and many decide to wear something more casual ie shorts and a t-shirt.</p>

<p>It’s totally up to you. However, don’t feel that you have to “dress up”. Any nice outfit will do fine.</p>

<p>It may depend on the weather, too.</p>

<p>Ok thanks for the input! Usually on a visit I would not be very concerned with what to wear, but I just didn’t know if I needed to look nicer since I’ll be meeting with Honors College people and such.</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>If you’re going to be applying to CBH and/or UFE, then it may help “first impression-wise” to wear “business casual” kind of clothes - neatly groomed (you get the idea).</p>

<p>No I am only doing UHP and possibly IHP, so I will probably stick to jeans. I wore my roll tide shirt today - disappointing loss, but there’s always next year!</p>

<p>Yes, next year will be vastly different. (BTW…Auburn will lose a whole bunch of starter next year and will face a similar problem…especially if $cam goes pro in spring…which is likely.</p>

<p>Many of the newbies this year needed to get some experience so that they could play a full game with consistency.</p>