Visit Question

<p>I dont know if it would be worth it to ask to speak to pre-health advising. Right now, they are very busy with Committee Interviews, so if a meeting were to be arranged, it might not be with someone experienced. </p>

<p>@mom2collegekids‌ </p>

<p>I appreciate your input. Thank you. </p>

<p>I thought I would follow up on our visit to Alabama. Having never really been to Alabama, other than driving through on way to other places, had no idea what to expect. To be honest, we got some strange looks from some of our friends when we told them we were visiting Alabama.</p>

<p>All I can say is that we were impressed with the campus, the people, and the academic opportunities available for top students. Susan Alley did an incredible job setting up our itinerary for the day and making sure we had everything we needed while we were there. I am not sure that it is currently the 1st choice for our son, but it is certainly in the top 2. He has submitted his application and when you consider the scholarships they offer, it may hard to go anywhere else. </p>

<p>I am willing to answer any questions others have about our experience at Alabama.</p>

<p>@Ryan33‌ - what was your itinerary for the day? We have already done the general tour but we are going back in September for the Honors College tour.</p>

<p>I imagine everyone’s itinerary will vary some based on areas of interest. We met with Honors College Coordinator of Recruitment, Interim Dept. Chair of Economics, Finance and Legal studies, Dean of Honors College, and a faculty member from the Mechanical Engineering Department. Also, had lunch with an Honors College Ambassador, took the general campus tour and attended the Honors College information meeting.</p>

<p>We covered a lot of ground in one day.</p>