Visiting Campus - Logistics

Have you visited campus and when you did, how far ahead were you able to schedule a tour/info session on the Bryn Mawr website?

Hoping to visit in June but checking since April and the calendar has few dates and June has still not opened up. Other small schools I’ve looked at do not have this constraint (in spite of accepted student events, graduation, reunion, etc.).

Is this because it’s summer? What has your experience been?

Any other logistics suggestions or recs to make the most of the visit?

TIA!

(Also I know summer is not ideal as students not there but it’s when we can do it.)

Hi!! That is probably because it is summer, but if you email the admissions office there might be a chance they could accommodate you. If not they have QR codes everywhere for a self guided tour, and I fell in love with the school just from walking around without a traditional tour so it isn’t a must have in my opinion.

Recommendations for if you’re going to be in the area are to visit Haverford as well, because it’s only one mile down the road. Also, you should take some time to walk around the little town right near Bryn Mawr because that’s where you/your kid might be spending the next four years and, though the school itself is only 25 minutes from downtown Philly, the town right nearby is pretty small and suburban. Good luck with your visit!! Bryn Mawr is a great school

1 Like