Visiting Madison

<p>Hey guys!
I don't want to take over anyone's thread, so I thought I'd ask some questions about my upcoming visit to Wisconsin here.
I fly into Madison (from Seattle) on Thursday afternoon and leave Tuesday night. I'm staying in town with my uncle (who is a prof). Friday I have the Admitted Students Day. Monday I will sit in on a few classes. I already know that I want to visit the free art museum, check out some local coffee shops/restaurants, check out the dorms, and probably see a movie and get a manicure with my aunt.<br>
My question is (for those of you who have been to Madison before) what am I missing? Is there anything I absolutely MUST do during my visit? I have plenty of free time while I am there, so I definitely would appreciate some ideas. Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>A manicure??? Spend some of your time exploring campus alone after your tours with the school and relatives. Once you have had others showing you around it would be nice to take a map (so you don't get lost) and wander around on your own to see things. You may want to go from the lakeshore dorm area towards the Union along the Lakeshore path or along Observatory Dr, or down Bascom Hill towards State St. to get a feel for life on campus, especially in winter.</p>

<p>It's just girly bonding time with my aunt. I only get to see her a few times a year and since I'm there for nearly a week, I wanted to spend some time with her.
Thanks for the help. Anyone else?</p>

<p>I'm going to the admitted day this Friday too. I bet its going to be a lot of fun.</p>