Visits for Admitted Students

<p>Does the admissions office have any special visits for admitted students? Or will they arrange something where a prospective student can meet with people in the department of interest, tour dorms, etc. I'm looking for something other than the normal walking tour, which D already did last year. D is planning to visit her two top choices one more time, and she had a very personalized tour at her other school, so I was wondering if Wisconsin had anything comparable.</p>

<p>I don’t know if admissions has any specialized visits for admitted students, but you could make arrangements independently. If your D knows what progam or major she is interested in I suggest contacting someone in that department and setting up a meeting. That is what my D did with her top choices. They were very friendly and helpful. It also allowed her to evaluate/compare each school’s program.</p>

<p>I went to one in late march, or early april, I can’t remember exactly. I don’t remember much about it. I think it was called a My UW Day, a full day visit, still a group visit I think.</p>

<p>Also, I second Micromanmom’s suggestion.</p>