VT Early Decision Admissions

Has anybody heard back from Virginia Tech for their Early Decision Application?

Nope… Just sitting here waiting, and watching this site, and logging into the VT portal, and waiting… sigh.

Sadly, no. The wait is killing me.

Haven’t heard back yet, I’m hoping they come out earlier then the 15th.

Apparently decisions have come out. Is this true for ED?

Blacksburg High School heard over a week ago, but I haven’t heard that the general ED population know anything yet. Most folks I know are still waiting…

I have not heard from any credible source that there are any notifications as of yet. Last year it was around the 12-13th

Has anyone heard anything yet from VT on ED? My daughter is so nervous ?

No - my son is waiting, too. We are hoping tomorrow or Wednesday…

Last year it was tuesday night by 5 pm

Just asked the admissions office on the status of early decision and they stated that results will be posted no-later-than 5pm on the 15th on the guest account

Hoping it will be before the 15th - since that is Saturday - so, maybe Friday?

@ProudPapa1505 Did you ask if it was possible the date would be earlier?

They won’t go off script. However, they gave the same target last year and it came out on the 12th. I think we are in the window.

So - I just now am seeing this on my son’s page

If you are invited to participate in the Honors College, the word “invited” will be reflected in the box above.

Please note: Early Decision notifications for the Honors College will be posted by December 15, 2018. Early Action and Regular Decision notifications will be posted by March 15, 2019.

But, I don’t see anything about the status of his ED application? Anyone else seeing this and/or am I missing something?

Yup, same here. Anxiety through the roof!!! Im taking it as they’re working on it. Hoping results come out today!

Fingers crossed!

Anxiously waiting here in NC as well!

Noticed the same thing! Fingers crossed decision comes out early as in previous years.

deleted