VT transfer for Spring 09???

<p>Does anyone know if VT is accepting transfer applicants for the spring of 09? I looked on the website and it says they are but for some reason it wont let me submit my application. I keep getting a message that says exactly;</p>

<p>"There are currently no additional terms for which you may apply to Virginia Tech Application for Transfer Admission.You may still fill out the form, but you will not be able to submit the form until a term becomes available. "</p>

<p>Why is it doing this?</p>

<p>Damn, I was considering applying for a transfer in Spring 09 too..A lot of school don't allow spring transfers but I thought VT specified that they do allow it.. Maybe it'll start working in the month of september or something? Try emailing them...</p>

<p>Fyi, I spoke to them and they said the app will be available starting Sep 1</p>

<p>I called them, they told me they will be accepting app if there will be any openings. If not they will still accept the applications as for the fall semester.</p>

<p>oh okay thanks so much!</p>

<p>They don't list spring 2009 when asked to pick the term. Does this mean that there are no opening and that our only option is to apply for summer 2009?</p>

<p>Thats what I am thinking....I will call tomm and find out</p>