VT Transfer Spring 10

<p>Anyone else apply to transfer?
I applied from w&m with a 3.59, current sophomore, finance</p>

<p>Yes I applied as a transfer from VCCS with a 3.8, I will have my associates in science by Dec. Intended Major-Biology. Have you heard back/had seen any changes on your app. status page? They are sending out letters this friday to let us know, but I’m hoping that they will send and email or put something else on our status page. Also a few days ago they put up a credit evaluation link and a current program box. From what I read that seems to mean good things. Let me know!</p>

<p>I got my letter of acceptance Saturday night into ACIS</p>

<p>I got in as well but they classified me as an out-of-state student. Not sure why, I lived in VA my entire life and filled out those forms. Gotta get that issue worked out</p>

<p>Oh, does anyone know what grades you would have to get for them to rescind their offer? I am pretty sure I will be getting around a 3.0 this semester, which is a drop of .6 from my gpa from my past 3 semesters. Should I be worried?</p>

<p>I think you need at least to get below a 2.0 GPA to have your offer rescinded. 3.0 should be fine, but I could be wrong.</p>

<p>I was accepted into Engineering for the spring term not too long ago :)</p>