W&M vs SLU vs FAU

Hi! So I’m having a really hard time deciding between William and Mary, Saint Louis University, and Florida Atlantic University. I got into W&M as a biology major, and this has been my dream school for a while. But, even for an in-state student, it’s a little pricey and I haven’t received any financial aid from there.

I also got into SLU’s Medical Scholars program where they give me an interview for their med school during my sophmore year. If all goes well, I get into their med school right there - no more applying to med schools afterwards (the program is binding - if I apply to other medical schools, I have to drop out of this program). SLU is also giving me $20k a year to go there, but I’d still be paying around $20k a year since their out of state tuition is around $40k.

At FAU, I got into the BS/MD program, and as long as I maintain the GPA requirement and make sure I score at least a 510 on the MCAT, I am guaranteed a spot in their med school. And, unlike SLU, I can apply to other med schools later on and still have a spot in their med school in case I can’t get in anywhere else (it’s a non-binding program). FAU is also giving me a full ride for undergrad since I’m a national merit finalist.

It’s just a super tough decision for me because W&M is my dream school, but it’s really tough to pass up a spot/potential spot in med school and the scholarships I’m being offered. Currently, I am leaning towards FAU BS/MD because of the guaranteed spot in med school and full ride, but I was hoping for some other opinions or perspectives on this decision as well. Just don’t want to make the wrong decision and regret it later ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Congratulations on multiple offers. When was your FAU interview & when did you hear from them?