Wait list for away game tickets?

<p>My son did not opt in for away game tickets. He wants to go to the game here in Dallas. Is there a system for getting a donated tickets similar to what he used as a freshman to get tickets to home games that were not in his package? I’m thinking he is probably out of luck.</p>

<p>Thanks! I passed the info on to my son. He wondered if students get paper tickets for away games or are they added to the act card like the home game tickets. Hope you don’t disappear! You’ve been an awesome resource on this forum.</p>

<p>So if my S bought an away ticket & won’t use it how does that work? I think I paid for it already. Does he get points against him for selling it?</p>

<p>Nope, he won’t get points for selling it. Away game ticket pick up starts a week before the game - you pick them up at Coleman. Then you can do whatever you want with it; it’s a paper ticket. Check the Free and For Sale facebook group at Bama, plenty of people are selling tickets there already, even though they don’t have them in their possession. I’m definitely going to have to sell a few of my tickets due to travel some game weekends.</p>

<p>My son wondered if the student away game tickets have assigned seating.</p>

<p>Mesquite_girl…do you know the name of the FB page for the tickets for Sale at Bama. I did a search and not quite sure which one. I don’t want to fall into a scam…
Thanks so much!</p>

<p>Away games will have assigned seating. If you want to sit with friends, you have to pick up your tickets together. </p>

<p>It’s not a group specifically for tickets, just a Facebook group for anything students at Bama want to sell or give away. I believe it’s an open group under the larger UA group on Facebook… I’ll try to look for it when I’m not at work.</p>