Wait list opens up

<p>My S has heard from a couple of his friends that they have been accepted from the waitlist at Madison. Very happy for them- great kids!!</p>

<p>Do you know if they heard by mail or by checking online? My son’s status changed to saying they were reviewing his application again but nothing since.</p>

<p>I believe they were notified by email. I think their online status did change but I do not know the details.</p>

<p>I just had my son check his e-mail-he was admitted!</p>

<p>are you instate or out of state?</p>

<p>My son’s friends are in-state.</p>

<p>We are in state -was offered the UW Connections program after being postponed and put on waitlist</p>

<p>I am out of state and have not heard yet… still a chance?</p>

<p>Did anything change on your status about reviewing your application materials and telling you to check back about your application status?</p>

<p>What does being on the waitlist do to your availability of housing? Hasn’t most housing already been assigned by May?? Sorry if this has been asked on this forum 100 times…</p>

<p>If there are still public dorm openings you can get in. If not the private dorms still have rooms. Overall there is plenty of housing in Madison near or on campus.</p>

<p>somehow i got in OOS</p>

<p>I just got an email saying I was admitted off of the waiting list, and that a packet was coming in the mail… Very surprising, especially since I’m OOS.</p>

<p>Congratulations on getting in! Are you going to attend? I am still patiently waiting a response on my letter of appeal. They said I would receive a decision letter either way…and it’s been 12 weeks since they confirmed they had it.</p>