Waiting = Horrible!

<p>I haven't heard back from the school yet.</p>

<p>I'm so worried, but hopeful at the same time.</p>

<p>Hurry, someone say somethin to help me pass the time... D:</p>

<p>When did you apply? Because I applied April 12 and got admitted April 18</p>

<p>I applied in Feburary, but got my SAT scores in in March. They sent me a letter asking for my Ivy Tech grades in late March, but since the semester didn't end until May 9th, I got my grades sent in May 13th. So, I guess I'm waiting.</p>

<p>If I am accepted, I seriously doubt I'll be admitted for 2008, all the deadlines have passed already.</p>

<p>I know someone who was admitted in the summer (to engineering). You will be fine if admitted.</p>

<p>Waiting sucks! :( All the best though :D</p>

<p>Email Them to check the status of your application.</p>

<p>Thanks guys. XD</p>

<p>North: You can do that? I didn't know they told you the status of an application...</p>

<p>Yes. Thats how I found out I was admitted. </p>

<p>Just send the format like this</p>

<p>Name
DOB or SSN</p>

<p>Then just ask is it possible to check the staus of your application. You may be notified of an admission decision through the email just as I.</p>

<p>Good Luck!</p>

<p>I'm so happy!</p>

<p>I got my acceptance letter today!</p>

<p>I have a question though. How do I know if I'm accepted for 2008 or 2009? It doesn't say so on the letter and all the deadlines for this year have passed.</p>

<p>It should be 2008 since I don't think they accept people from class of 2009 until September...</p>

<p>You didn't tell them that you were going to take a year off, did you?</p>

<p>It is 2008.</p>

<p>I saw it on the Admissions Response form after I typed out this post.</p>

<p>It means I'm going to college in three months, but it also means I can't fill out the FAFSA or complete any scholarship applications.</p>

<p>That means I'll need to try and take out twenty thousand dollars worth of student loands...:(</p>