Waiting List for Student Donated Tickets to Arkansas Game

<p>Has anyone come off the waiting list for donated student tickets to the Arkansas game? I’m thinking this is going to be a much tougher ticket than Kent State and North Texas when people received tickets on Monday.</p>

<p>Please post here if/when you get a donated ticket.</p>

<p>It will be harder since it’s a conference game. But, there will still be kids that for whatever reason, will not be going. They may wait til later in the week to donate. Or, they may be selling them for profit.</p>

<p>Hang in there, MABama. Last year my son got tickets off the donated ticket list for every game (except the Iron Bowl, when he was out of town). This included the Ole Miss game when he blew it by sleeping in the Sunday before the game and didn’t get on the list until noon. Sometimes his donated ticket didn’t clear until the day before the game.</p>

<p>Let us know how you fare.</p>

<p>ditto to what malanai said.</p>

<p>Double ditto. Some kids try to sell their tickets first before donating them. If they don’t sell by Thursday they’ll usually donate them to the ticket bank. Others simply have a change of plans and realize they can’t attend and then donate them. </p>

<p>I always advise to gather a few phone numbers from those selling just to have them on Saturday morning if you haven’t come off the wait list yet. But hang in there as long as possible. For these types of games things don’t usually start moving until after the student guest conversion deadline passes on Thursday afternoon.</p>

<p>What’s the latest a student can donate and/or transfer their ticket to another student?</p>

<p>Son is hoping to attend Arkansas, as it should be a good game, but he’s got work out the wazoo for the next couple of weeks, and may wind up having to miss the game.</p>

<p>Since there will surely be kids wanting a ticket, what’s the latest he can either donate or transfer his ticket to a needy student?</p>

<p>Also, when is Saturday’s game time? Don’t know if the time is firm yet, since some games are TBA. Time of game will have a lot to do with whether he attends or not.</p>

<p>Look on rolltide.com for game time.</p>

<p>You can donate or transfer up through the end of the 1st quarter of the game I believe.</p>

<p>However if you donate after 5PM on Friday you get a half point penalty. There is no penalty for transferring directly to another student after this time though.</p>

<p>You’ll get a full point penalty if you don’t either use, donate, or transfer your ticket.</p>

<p>Anyone get a donated ticket yet?</p>

<p>DD hasn’t yet. She said she got up to register at 6AM and the system said it would not be available until 6:30, so she had to wait and then go back to bed. She got her Kent St. ticket from the waiting list on that Tuesday morning, but this is a much harder ticket to get.</p>

<p>Montegut: Game time is 2:30 pm Central.</p>

<p>DD just said she got a ticket:)</p>

<p>Nothing yet. Anyone else still waiting?</p>

<p>Yes S is still waiting and he went on the list as soon as it opened.</p>

<p>D and her friend are also still waiting. Keeping our fingers crossed!</p>

<p>D went on right at open, and is still on the wait list too.
Fingers crossed, but won’t’ hold my breath LOL!! D did say that SOOOOO many people left at half time from the other games, will they let people in to fill those seats?</p>

<p>Last week’s game was not a conference game and it wasn’t close.</p>

<p>I doubt most will leave at half-time this week.</p>

<p>That said, I don’t think they let kids in to take the empty seats</p>

<p>No ticket yet…</p>

<p>So, when would a point penalty get incurred for late donation? or half point?</p>

<p>Finally, I get to actually answer a question for M2CK. You get no penalty if donated before 5:00 pm on Friday and 1/2 point penalty if donated after 5:00 pm on Friday (but before end of first quarter). Thereafter, 1 point penalty if not donated or transferred.</p>