Waiting List for Student Donated Tickets to Arkansas Game

<p>Friday morning and no ticket yet. Getting nervous for DS…</p>

<p>MABama…PNGBamakid has some available tickets…it is on another thread…</p>

<p>What thread is this? I think S is going to have to get one from somewhere as I think fraternity will require it. Does anyone know how many are on the waiting list?</p>

<p>Still waiting too :(</p>

<p>I have two tickets if anyone’s interested.</p>

<p>My D signed up for a ticket. This is the email she received. Did she receive a ticket or not? Do they purge the names of the students who wanted tickets by a certain time? Sorry to be so dense.</p>

<p>“Thank you for using the University of Alabama’s online student ticket request system. This receipt verifies you have been removed from the waiting list to receive a single Action Card ticket swipe for entrance to the upcoming UA home football game. Please note this online ticket transaction is valid only for the upcoming home football game. To verify that your Action Card football privilege swipe balance for the upcoming home football game is now equal to zero, go to the Action Card online site at actcard.ua.edu and click on the My Football Ticket link. For questions, please contact the Action Card Office at 348-2288. We recommend you retain this receipt for your records.”</p>

<p>Thank you, Malanai.</p>

<p>Cuttlefish, my original message was wrong. According to the Action Card Office, the e-mail means somebody removed her from the waiting list. I would call them right away! Sorry for any confusion.</p>

<p>Success! D and her friend got their tickets :slight_smile: Roll Tide!</p>

<p>S just got his!</p>

<p>Ok Malanai. Thank you.</p>

<p>S got one too, Roll Tide</p>

<p>My D took herself off of the list, so that explains it. Sorry for the confusion.</p>

<p>If anyone still needs a student ticket, i have a friend who needs to get rid of his.</p>

<p>Aleut,
Is the ticket still available? I wasn’t able to receive one, and would really like to attend the game tomorrow.</p>

<p>Nevermind,I just got a ticket! :)</p>

<p>Good job, it’s still available though.</p>

<p>This is very late, but does your friend still have that ticket? One of my friends is still looking for one :P</p>

<p>Sent from my VM670 using CC App</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>You might want to send Aleut a PM …</p>

<p>If you don’t hear from Aleut, sometimes students are on the Quad early in the day (either on the corners of Univ Blvd or by Denny Chimes) trying to unload converted paper tickets that are not longer needed.</p>

<p>Hey, still got it. Just send me the first name, last name, and crimson email</p>