Waiting, Waiting, Waiting!

<p>Ok so there’s no deep question or concern here… I just can’t contain my excitement/impatience for decisions to start coming out! I really hope I get in because I want to go to Bama next year!!!</p>

<p>I’m sure your waiting will end soon. :)</p>

<p>Check your mybama pages.</p>

<p>Ok so I’ve been checking mybama, and my understanding is that when you’re able to pay the freshmen enrollment deposit that means you’ve been accepted… but I don’t even see anything for a freshmen enrollment deposit so does it not show up until you’re in?</p>

<p>In the past (don’t know if things have changed) when a fully-functioning link to make Freshman Deposit shows up, you’re in.</p>

<p>Alright! That’s what I thought, I just wanted to make sure… I hope it comes up in the next couple of weeks!!! :)</p>

<p>I was told that I could find out by early September and maybe even late August by someone on UA’s chat.</p>

<p>haha I’ve thought about doing that, but I feel like I bug them a lot… but if it takes too long then I might have to pry it out of someone… :)</p>

<p>You can always send an email to your “area rep” and have him/her look into your app’s status.</p>

<p>That’s a good idea, I didn’t even think of doing that… haha I’m sure i sound really impatient, but Bama is my number one choice so if I dont get in then I have no idea what I’m going to do…</p>

<p>My daughter called to ensure all transcripts, ACT, Application and fee, were good – was told everything was in order;</p>

<p>She also sent an email to her rep, who said all was well – and she Chatted and was told all was well and that applications would be reviewed sometime in Aug (that was in July).</p>

<p>They were very helpful and did not act like they were being bugged at all – that’s why they are there; contact them, and just let them know you are not rushing them, just want to verify that they have everything needed from you.</p>

<p>My daughter got an email in her account late yesterday confirming that her 32 ACT was her highest and therefore would be used. That was the first we had heard from anyone. We are hoping that this is the beginning of great things.</p>