Waitlist Question

<p>So I got wailited to UCSD, UCD, and UCSB. I already accepted by offer to UCI, in case.</p>

<p>So I got multiple questions:</p>

<p>Is is smart to apply to all 3 waiting list?
Do UCs contact with one another? </p>

<p>I want to knw because im working on my waiting list question for UCD. Im trying to apply to UCSD, UCSB, and UCD. So ima start working on my UCSD and UCSB essay soon.</p>

<p>When writing my essay, I want to know if its smart to keep the same reason. When writing my essay, I can’t help but to keep the same theme/reason n copying SOME sentences. Is that okay? </p>

<p>Fake example, I put:</p>

<p>I want to go to UCD because the food is very good and there’s good dorms.</p>

<p>But for my UCSD app, I ALSO put:</p>

<p>I want to go to UCSD because the food is very good and there’s good dorms.</p>

<p>Is that okay?</p>

<p>Kind of late response
You can accept more than one wait-list offer.
I haven’t heard of UC contacting each other, I’m assuming you mean if you use the same format for each school will they find it.
I wouldn’t suggest doing what you did in your fake scenario unless you truly feel that, but than again if you are a really good writer you could just make a format and fill it in.
So for the last question yea you can do that, just make sure it truly works for each school and don’t leave any trace, as in if you put I love UC Davis because it has cows and on your UCSD you put that I love UCSD because it has cows…then that would be troublesome.</p>