Waitlisted at UW-Madison- what are my chances???

Hey guys, so regular decisions came out from the University of Wisconsin Madison today, congrats to everyone who got in!!! I’m from Minnesota and was wondering what my chances of getting off the waitlist are.
4.0 gpa (on a 4 scale)
34 ACT
I play three sports and am very involved in student government, national honor society, a religious club at school, and have done A Lot or volunteering
I recently won a few awards such as regional science fair and I’m going to send those with my decisions to accept waitlist.
I really want to go here but i don’t know how many they usually take off of wait list. If you have any tips that would be great!

I was waitlisted as well (3.7 gpa, 28 act, lots of extracurriculars). I’ve heard that how many students they let off the waitlist really varies. A couple years ago they let in over a thousand and other years they’ve let in no one. Personally, I’m gonna wait till after the deposit date of May 1 and then send the admissions department an email saying I’m still very interested in Wisconsin.

Hmm. I’m lining up back up plans, but really hoping Madison works out. Best of luck to you!