Waitlisted Biological Sciences Cal Poly SLO

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could chance me for Cal Poly SLO. I was just waitlisted for biological sciences. Here are my stats:
-31 ACT, 32 superscore
-GPA: 4.2W/3.65UW/3.85CSU
-4500 MCA score
-Max rigor (max semesters of math, max semesters of foreign language, art, etc.)
-Leadership and work experience
Additionally, if anyone could provide insight on when I will hear back about my admissions decision that would be very helpful! I’m thrilled just to be waitlisted, as I read that Bio Sciences was the most competitive major this year next to CS, with an acceptance rate of around 10%! Thanks again.

No way to chance since there is no way to know how many spots will be available after all accepted applicants enroll. You look competitive but that means nothing since so many applicants are just as competitive. My suggestion is to get excited about your other options and if you are eventually admitted off the waitlist, then it will be pleasant surprise.

@california20001 — I cannot chance you but my son is in the same waitlist for Bio Science. Gpa 3.56 uw, 3.76 weighted, sat 1540, National Merit Finalist, toughest high school in Bay Area, all honor classes since elementary. Only one AP chem in junior but 6 Aps in senior year. Ec= marching band and an actual part time job to earn his spending money.
I will pray for both of you