Waitlisted for Wellesley College 2027

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has been accepted from the Wellesley College waitlist for the yellow class of 2027. Hopefully, some of you guys have. If you can, please respond.

I haven’t heard back from them yet!

Not yet

We haven’t heard anything

Thank you for responding. We have the commonality of wanting to be accepted off the Wellesley waitlist. I hope for the best for all of us. Thanks again.

1 Like

A domestic student on Reddit got in

1 Like

What thread or subreddit was that on?

Wellesley college’s 2023 RD megathread on A2C

1 Like

Hello, I do not believe students have been recently accepted off the waitlist. Firstly, based on my having called and received several emails attesting to the like, Wellesley is reviewing our applications over several committee meetings. I have read Rick Clark’s admissions blog, titled “The Admissions Waitlist… Nooooo.” It has helped me understand what a waitlist entails. I am unsure about the Reddit post because there’s no recent post on the Wellesley 2027 waitlist. Can you please share the link to the Reddit post? It might help confirm the accuracy of your statement. Also, it may read as if I have been constantly calling and emailing them, but I have not. I called, and Ms. Lauren answered my question. May you have a fabulous day filled with positive energy.

It was not a post but a comment. Here’s the link: Reddit - Dive into anything

We haven’t heard anything.

2 Likes

does anyone know when they used to take the applicant off the waitlist in previous years?

1 Like

i found a previous years waitlist FAQ that said they begin reviewing waitlist apps after the first week of may and send out their first acceptances the third week of may. i’m not sure if that still applies to this year, but i hope it does :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Hello, has another student been taken off the Wellesley College waitlist? I wish for them to update our college portal so that we would know if we were rejected or accepted. I only want an answer.

i have only seen two people online who have gotten accepted, both on reddit. one person said they personally got accepted, and another said their friend got accepted. both had been around the beginning of this month. i’m assuming those were people who were on the “top” of the waitlist, and more should start coming out soon. it is a good possibility that other people have gotten accepted and just haven’t posted about it

1 Like

Yeah. I saw 1 on Reddit- was a brand new Reddit user with no other posts, so I was skeptical. I haven’t heard of any other movement on here or Facebook. I wonder…

Thank you, guys, for your kind—I do not say cheery—responses. I hope you guys have a lovely day!

3 Likes

Has anyone heard anything from Wellesley yet?

I am just tired of waiting. If they can’t accept us, then why not tell us sooner and end this torture?

2 Likes

Hello! Nope, I have not heard back either.
Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

I have not heard from Wellesley. I think they are focused on their internal affairs. Your feelings are valid. This time is hard for waitlisted students. I hope you feel plenty better! Have an ice cream tasting day.