Waitlisted for Wellesley College 2027

Hi everyone)

Yesterday I received a notification that they are closing the waitlist for international students. Maybe it’s gonna be helpfulc, good luck to domestic students!

3 Likes

I hope you, international students, get on well with life. Pursue what matters to you. Take the bull by the horn. Do great things for the future of the world. A small minority of domestic students will be accepted from the waitlist, but for the majority, life will move on. You did well by holding out this far. (PS: I won’t get accepted either. )

3 Likes

Hi, exactly how notification has arrived?

1 Like

Hi!

Around 6 pm est, with title “Wellesley Wait List Closing”

Hello, has anyone heard any new updates? Aside from my question, I would like to say that it is really pretty outside today. You guys should all have a good day. On new developments, I am getting a little bit upset knowing I will be rejected from Wellesley, but not when it will happen. I think you guys share my feelings. Please say something kind and supportive. I would do the same for you.

1 Like

hopefully with the international waitlist closing that means all waitlist activity will be over soon, so there is a possibility that some of us may be accepted soon! regardless, everyone on this waitlist seems so kind and considerate, i feel like i have found some sort of community on here lol. this is a very weird, niche situation to be in. i believe that wellesley will definitely be missing out by not accepting the people in this thread, but life will still continue to march on. i wish everyone on this thread the best of luck with their future endeavors (but hopefully we will all miraculously find out next week that we’ve been accepted off the waitlist :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

4 Likes

Here’s to us finding out soon! I do agree; we have formed a supportive community for ourselves to deal with being waitlisted. In all events, I should be glad for anyone of you guys to be accepted into Wellesley. Your message was very kind, and I was happy to read it. I completely agree with everything you said. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Hi, how are you guys doing?

Anyone heard any updates?

2 Likes

Nothing here…I wish they would let us know something.

2 Likes

hi. We will only receive a personalized phone call or email if we are accepted off the waitlist. Everyone who is rejected will receive a generic email stating our great candidacy and how they had a tough decision to make. Take this time to be kind to yourself. We all have potential for a great future, probably not at Wellesley but somewhere else.

BU and northeastern waitlist decisions are set to come out this thursday, 6/15. although it’s not a guarantee, hopefully wellesley will follow suit. regardless, everyone should take the time this summer to focus on themselves and enjoy the last bit of this chapter of our lives. good luck and best wishes to all

2 Likes

BU’s came out in Thursday but nothing from Northeastern. Has anyone heard?

Do you guys know if Wellesley has been inactive on the waitlist or if they have continued to select students to get off the waitlist?

i’m not sure. part of me wants to email and ask but i don’t know if they’d like that. this waiting game is not fun

1 Like

yes definitely. Thanks for responding. I hope it all works out and that they start making some calls soon.

2 Likes

We got an email today that Wellesley closed their waitlist.