Waitlisted Housing

I was wondering if anyone else is also still waitlisted for housing. I’m not terribly worried about not getting a dorm room because I can always get an apartment, but I wanted to see if anyone else was still waiting it out.

Also if on the off chance I dont get a room what apartments do you guys recommend?

My friend is still waiting…

@tamutransfer - My daughter is living at Park West, https://www.parkwestlife.com/ brand new apartments across from Kyle Field. We checked out Callaway Villas, very nice but more expensive than Park West and not brand new and Northpoint Crossing. The Northpoint Crossing apartments were really expensive and tiny. Good luck apartment hunting. We found the apartments to be super nice and cheaper than dorm living.

At NSC this week w son. Housing director said that some folks are still on the wait list and that approx 200 spots open each week as students decide not to attend A&M. Said that for the last two years all students on the wait list got a room on campus. i bet the wait is stressful for you. Decide if the uncertainty is worth it and give it more time or go for off campus, either will work. You are on your way to A&M either on campus or off campus, you’ve got this! :slight_smile:

Thanks!