Waitlisted Letter

<p>We may receive it today. Not sure yet what I’m gonna do. Maybe transfer from another school but I’ll see when I get there. </p>

<p>Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using CC</p>

<p>Actually nothing in the mail yet. I’m in NJ. </p>

<p>I am in NJ as well and I got mine yesterday. Maybe Monday?</p>

<p>Wow it took a week to get from Miami to NJ? College mail is sooo slow!</p>

<p>Why haven’t I gotten mine then? Wow this is annoying. </p>

<p>I got offered to go there in the spring. However, in my letter it did not say anything about DC. Does this mean I do not have that option?</p>

<p>I would call admissions. All I know is that in my waitlist letter i was given the option to do um in DC program.</p>

<p>Wait, I also got waitlist from Miami.
Does putting in waitlist mean that if Miami decides to offer admission to me, I will be offered for spring term?</p>

<p>I was admitted for spring and waitlisted for fall, but there was no other information about taking college credits elsewhere. I’m not sure if it has anything to do with being pre-med, but does anyone else happen to know what it could mean?</p>

<p>I am premed and was offered fall in DC</p>

<p>Collegeiscrazy13- in your earlier post, did you mean your letter said that if you don’t go to American or another school in the fall, you’ll lose your offer of spring admissions if you choose to remain on the waitlist for fall? Mine just said in the event that they can’t offer me a spot for the fall, I can start my premed studies there in the spring. I’ll try to speak to a rep tomorrow and post any useful info here, although I’ve had a lot of trouble with their office over the phone.</p>

<p>In my letter it states I can either do the um in DC program and attend Miami in spring or do fall somewhere else and come to Miami in spring. Either way there is still a chance I could still get taken off waitlist for fall</p>

<p>Mine says I am admitted for spring … does that mean I need to apply again but for spring … or is spring acceptance already certain</p>

<p>The spring acceptance is certain. If you choose, you can enroll at UM starting in the Spring semester.</p>

<p>About the DC opportunity, I think you guys are right. My nice applied for pre-med too and was offered to go to DC for the fall (Spring term in UM). She will enroll for Spring but do something locally and transfer.</p>

<p>Still haven’t gotten my letter so I’m not sure if they offered me spring admission. Let’s hope for the best. </p>

<p>Maybe you’ll get it today</p>

<p>Yup, just Waitlisted for fall. This sucks :frowning:
Should I call and ask about spring admission… Or what? It’s one of my top choice schools. </p>

<p>I know I am wait listed based on the online portal, but I haven’t got the letter yet that says if I’m admitted to Spring or not. I’m in Seattle, so maybe it’s just taking awhile??? Is anyone else in the same boat??</p>

<p>Danny, I have not received mine yet either and I’m also a long ways away. It has been nearly a month since my portal first said I was waitlisted, I’m not sure what’s taking so long!</p>