Waitlisted: Questions and contacting Admissions officers?

<p>Hi guys! UMiami is my top choice school. I want to be on the waitlist and signed up online. How many people usually gt accepted off a waitlist? Also, I would like to send additional information (letters of intent, etc) and possibly set up an interview when I visit next month. However there is no way to contact the admissions office. If you call all there is a voice mail and the admissions offices and officer for NJ area doesn't respond back to my emails. How am I supposed to get in contact with them?!? </p>

<p>Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using CC</p>

<p>I private messaged you with ideas</p>

<p>Thanks for the advice. I really want to go there and hope I am accepted for the fall. Any ideas on what to do?</p>

<p>Falco- I have the same problem. Email your questions directly from their askUM thing. They usually respond quickly to that.</p>

<p>Do what you can but don’t wait by the phone in hopes that it works out. Start looking into your other options and if they come through before May 1, then you can make your decision then.</p>

<p>Alright i’ll try the askUM thing and ask my guidance counselor to get in contact with them as well. The phone is a no go, it goes straight to a voice mail. Some office of admissions. </p>

<p>Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using CC</p>